In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, ALMA Management & Execution (hereinafter, ALMA M&E) informs that:
- The personal information you provide on this Website will be incorporated into a file owned by ALMA M&E and registered in the Spanish General Data Protection Registry. The purpose of this file is to facilitate the management of Website Users, to provide requested services and, in general, to manage, develop and fulfill the relationship between ALMA M&E and those who provide their personal data via the Website.
- You guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and current, and you accept liability for any harm, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, you warrant that you have informed such party of the content of this document and that you obtained their authorization to provide their data to ALMA M&E for the aforementioned purposes.
- In the case of personal data collected through the web form, you must complete at least the fields marked with an asterisk; if that compulsory data is not provided, ALMA M&E will not be able to manage the Web service or respond to the query.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, please write to the following address Calle Poeta Mario López 20, 14011 Cordoba.
- As a result of ALMA M&E’s concern about guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your data, the necessary levels of security for the protection of personal data have been adopted and technical measures have been employed as far as possible to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and/or theft of the personal information provided through www.alma-me.com.
- In accordance with Organic Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on the Information Society and E-commerce Services, in the event that you do not wish to receive e-mails from ALMA M&E in the future, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.